Canvas Tutorials for Students & Teachers
- Canvas is an LMS (Learning Management System) used by schools in Utah. If you plan on teaching in Utah, become familiar with Canvas, both from a student perspective, and from a teacher perspective. This section contains links to helpful tutorials for students and teachers using Canvas.
The Course Blog
- I will post information to the course blog from time to time that will provide opportunities and resources for you. Course information will always be posted as an announcement in Canvas. Blog posts will be opportunities and resources you might benefit from. Check the blog for new posts weekly.
Help With Your Presentations of Learning
- You will be developing a technology-based presentation of learning. In this section there are tutorials that will help you out! Check them out!
I Want to Learn... Links to Application Tutorials
- This is a linked alphabetical list of tutorial and training resources for various technology tools mentioned in the course!
The ISTE Standards
- These are the standards developed by the International Society for Technology in Education - and are widely accepted as the international standards for integrating technology into learning.
Research Help and Resources
Are You Searching for Tools? Here's Some Help!
- This section shares links to sites that are rich with tool and resource suggestions for integrating technology into teaching and learning.
Alphabetical listing of tools mentioned in the course
Student Presentations of Learning
- Links to all the student submissions for this course for the current semester. The full searchable database of all student submissions throughout all the courses can be found on the Utah State University's College of Education and Human Services website by Spring Semester 2017!